- Sunblock (no aerosol cans)
- Blankets, sheets, and towels
- Point-and-shoot cameras
- Small purses, totes, and drawstrings must be under 14″ x 11″ x 5″ and have no more than one pocket or opening
- Rain jackets and ponchos
- Empty water bottle
- NO Weapons
- NO Selfie sticks
- NO Food and drink
- NO Alcohol
- NO Illegal substances of any kind
- NO Umbrellas
- NO Coolers
- NO Lawn chairs or picnic baskets
- NO Lasers
- NO Glow sticks
- NO Stickers
- NO Inappropriate headdresses
- NO Silly string
- NO Confetti
- NO Glitter
- NO Spray paint
- NO Pets (Service dogs will be permitted)
- NO Glass containers and metal aerosol cans, including sunscreen in aerosol cans
- NO Scooters or personal motorized vehicles
- NO Detachable lens cameras
- NO Recording devices of any kind including professional recording equipment, GoPros, audio recording equipment, and video recording equipment
- NO Remote-controlled vehicles or aircrafts, including drones
- NO unauthorized vendors will be permitted
- NO solicitations, handbills, sampling, give-aways, etc.
REMEMBER: All patrons and belongings are subject to search and prohibited items will be removed at the discretion of the front gate and security staff.
All small purses, totes, and drawstrings must be under 14″ x 11″ x 5″ and have no more than one pocket or opening.
Strollers are allowed. However, wagons will not be allowed on the festival grounds.
NO Smoking (including e-cigarettes) inside the Soccer Park.
Yes, patrons with a valid ticket can leave and re-enter the venue at any time. However, if you plan on re-entering, you will need your ticket information each time you exit and re-enter.
Safety & Security
The safety of fans, artists and staff remains our top priority. Our team continues to be in regular communication with local health and public safety officials and we intend to abide by relevant recommendations to ensure a safe and enjoyable festival.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for you, our artists and employees. You must follow all posted instructions while attending The Jim Scott Music Festival.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By attending The Jim Scott Music Festival, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Help keep each other healthy. Follow social distancing, wash your hands and mask up. Vaccinations are one more critical step in providing protection against the COVID-19 virus and getting back to the people and activities we love. While vaccinations are not currently mandated by state guidelines to attend The Jim Scott Music Festival, they are strongly encouraged.
The First Annual Jim Scott Music Festival will be held at the world renown Worldwide Technologies Soccer Park.